I read somewhere recently that Paul Gaudio, Global Creative Director of Adidas once said;
“Every athlete wants to be better, but many don’t want to change.”
I think that applies to so very many people in so very many scenarios.
In fact, we all may be guilty of laziness sometimes.
So…just to help…here are 5 ways Mick Ukleja of Success Magazine says we can help ourselves to influence personal change:
1. Make peace with the uncomfortable (we won’t change until we’re comfortable being uncomfortable).
2. Let go of the past (it’s important to learn from it but not dwell on it. Remember that our best and brightest days lie ahead of us, not behind).
3. Focus more on what’s truly important (seek the bigger picture).
4. Invest in yourself (Thanks for always reading Mark’s Minute…it’s intended to help positively direct you in a morsel of positive thought).
5. Be open to feedback (Real help is invaluable, so be willing to accept it… it’s the unkind criticism that we should shun).
So...thanks for reading today…
Hope you know that I’m always rooting for YOUR success...and...I’m struggling every day right along with you trying to be the best person I can possibly be!
Smiles, have a GREAT week and Keep Building TRUST...Mark